Re: System freezes when RAM is full (64-bit)

Hi Michal,

Yes, I use swap partition (2GB), but I have applied some things for keeping the life of the SSD hard drive longer. All the things I have done are under point 3. at http://www.rileybrandt.com/2012/11/18/linux-ultrabook/. By system freezes, I mean that the desktop environment doesn't react on my input. Just sometimes the mouse is reacting very very choppy and slowly, but most of the times it is not reacting at all. In the attached file, I have the output of the script and the content of dmesg for all levels from warn to emerg, as well as my kernel config.

Best,
Ivan