RE: behavior of zram stats, and zram allocation limit

Hi Minchan --

I am not an expert on zram, but I do recall a conversation
with hughd in 2010 along this line and, after some thought,
he concluded it was far harder than it sounds.  Since
zram appears as a block device, it is not easy to reject
writes.  Zcache circumvents the block I/O system entirely
so "writes" can be managed much more dynamically.

Dan