sl[aou]b allocator comparison

Hello,

I'd like to know what's the current status of each allocator regarding
its targeted scenario.
According to my numbers:

* slob
  very small static footprint, low internal fragmentation, doesn't scale well.
  targeted at really small embedded.

* slub
  default allocator, low internal fragmentation, suites well most scenarios.

* slab
  high internal fragmentation, we still have it because slub showed some unfixed
  (performance?) regression in some scenario.

Anyone can add anything useful to this quick comparison?

Thanks,
Ezequiel.