Re: [RFC 0/5] implement asynchronous BLKDISCARD via io_uring

Hi Pavel!

> I'm also going to add BLKDISCARDZEROES and BLKSECDISCARD, which should
> reuse structures and helpers from Patch 5.

Adding these is going to be very useful.

Just a nit: Please use either ZEROOUT (or WRITE_ZEROES) and SECURE_ERASE
terminology for the additional operations when you add them.

DISCARDZEROES is obsolete and secure discard has been replaced by secure
erase. We are stuck with the legacy ioctl names but we should avoid
perpetuating unfortunate naming choices from the past.