DAMON Beer/Coffee/Tea chat reminder (was: Re: DAMON Beer/Coffee/Tea chat reminder and extending for office hour)

Hello,

On Sun, 19 May 2024 09:33:29 -0700 SeongJae Park <sj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 22:51:02 +0000 SeongJae Park <sj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >

> > In short, I'd like to start an open, regular, and informal virtual bi-weekly
> > meeting series for DAMON community.
> >
> > Important links and dates
> > -------------------------
> >
> > Location: https://meet.google.com/ndx-evoc-gbu
> > Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v43Kcj3ly4CYqmAkMaZzLiM2GEnWfgdGbZAH3mi2vpM/edit?usp=sharing

[...]
> Firstly, I will regularly provide reminder of the series, probably 1-2 days
> before every instance.
>
> Secondly, I'm extending this series for reservation-based office hour.  That
> is, I will reserve my time for 30 minutes every two weeks, keep the schedule
> public, and encourage people to reserve the time for discussion on a special
> topic for them.  The reservation should be made at least one day before the
> time slot, and will be first-come first-served basis.  In detail, I will
> reserve Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning of the group chat scheduled week.
> Note that this is not necessarily only time slot for such discussion.  You're
> still encouraged to schedule private meetings on your convenience.

So, yet another reminder.

Please note that meetings that originally scheduled for the last week of August
have rescheduled to first week of September due to conflicts with my personal
schedules.

Dedicated-topic discussions
---------------------------

Next three time slots that I reserved in advance for possible future dedicated
topic discussions are as below.

- 2024-08-13 (Tue) 09:30 PT (not yet reserved)
- 2024-09-02 (Mon) 18:00 PT (not yet reserved)
- 2024-09-10 (Tue) 09:30 PT (not yet reserved)

Please reach out to me (sj@xxxxxxxxxx or whatever) to reserve the
not-yet-reserved time slots for your topics.  The reservation is made in a
First-Come First-Served way, and I will send a Google Meet link to
reservation-confirmed attendees.

Please note that other time slots are also available based on the discussion.

Any-topic discussions
---------------------

Next two chat instance for any topic (no reservation is required) are scheduled
as below:

- 2024-08-12 (Mon) 18:00 PT (https://meet.google.com/ndx-evoc-gbu)
- 2024-09-03 (Tue) 18:00 PT (https://meet.google.com/ndx-evoc-gbu)
- 2024-09-09 (Mon) 18:00 PT (https://meet.google.com/ndx-evoc-gbu)

Shared Calendar

You can get the schedule via this shared Google Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=ZDIwOTA4YTMxNjc2MDQ3NTIyMmUzYTM5ZmQyM2U4NDA0ZGIwZjBiYmJlZGQxNDM0MmY4ZTRjOTE0NjdhZDRiY0Bncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t

You can also get the past and upcoming schedules via
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v43Kcj3ly4CYqmAkMaZzLiM2GEnWfgdGbZAH3mi2vpM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
SJ

[...]