Call for DAMON Recipies

Hello DAMON community,

As a humble DAMON maintainer, I'm having a privilege to hear many interesting
and creative DAMON usages.  At OSSummit EU 2024, I'm going to share[1] those.
While preparing the talk, I again reminded that my best knowledge is always
only a small part of that of the community.

So I'm asking help to the community for collecting more DAMON recipes.  If you
are using DAMON for any purpose, or know someone who uses DAMON, and if you
think it might be worthy to share, please reach out to me or foward this to
them.  Even if you don't want to share it, or you think it is not worthy to
share, please consider reaching out to me, to make DAMON be more optimzied for
your use case.  You could reply to this email, attend upcoming DAMON
meetups[2], or use whatever you feel most comfortable.

You don't need to unveil anything you don't want to.  If you prefer to, we
could adjust the talk so that you can present your usage directly to the
audiences.

Looking forward to your interesting stories!

And of course, this is not limited to only OSSummit EU.  Depending on responses
to this request, I may think about proposing DAMON microconference to LPC of
next year.

[1] https://sched.co/1ej2S
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/20220810225102.124459-1-sj@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,