Re: kdevops BoF at LSFMM

On Wed, May 08, 2024 at 10:45:33AM +0300, Amir Goldstein wrote:
> On Tue, May 7, 2024 at 9:44 PM Luis Chamberlain <mcgrof@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Dear LPC session leads,
> >
> > We'd like to gather together and talk about current ongoing
> > developments / changes on kdevops at LSFMM. Those interested in
> > automation on complex workflows with kdevops are also welcomed. This
> > is best addressed informally
>
> wouldn't storage/MM people be interested in kdevops?

It is up to them, I mean, I've started to work on mmtests integration
so we can help test memory fragmentation, and plan is to integrate
automation of maple tree and xarray shortly, mm folks are more than
welcomed!

> I've placed you session instead of the FS lightning talks on Tuesday
> after Leah's FS testing session.
> There are enough slots for FS lightning talks.

That works great, thanks!

> kdevops session is for a very specialized group of developers,
> so if that group is assembled and decides to use an earlier slot
> we can do that on the spot.

I think the current timing is perfect, and does not even conflict with
mm folks, if they want to join.

  Luis