Re: Early boot panic on machine with lots of memory

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Tejun Heo <tj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wish we had a single call - say, memblock_die(), or whatever - so
> that there's a clear indication that memblock usage is done, but yeah
> maybe another day.  Will review the patch itself.  BTW, can't you post
> patches inline anymore?  Attaching is better than corrupt but is still
> a bit annoying for review.

ok, will update memblock_clear patch to memblock_die...

using yhlu.kernel@xxxxxxxxx to get mail from the list and respond as
yinghai@xxxxxxxxxx.

gmail web client does not allow us to insert plain text.

if using standline thunderbird, that seems can not handle thousand mail.

noticed now even Linus is attaching patch, so I assume that is ok
because there is no othe good rway.

Thanks

Yinghai