Re: [linux-next:master 1937/6910] drivers/mtd/nand/raw/qcom_nandc.c:2941 qcom_op_cmd_mapping() error: uninitialized symbol 'ret'.

Hi Sricharan,

quic_srichara@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:21:04 +0530:

> Hi Miquel,
>
> On 8/18/2023 7:03 PM, Miquel Raynal wrote:
> > Hi Sricharan,
> >
> > quic_srichara@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on Tue, 8 Aug 2023 10:46:14 +0530:
> >
> >> <..>

> >>    ok understand. Will fix this up.
> >
> > This is urgent now. The driver in -next is broken, shall I revert
> > everything or will you test the above fix quickly?
> >

>    While we are able to reproduce the issue, add path for
>    CMD_READ0/READ_START for IPQ platforms. All mtd tests including
>    nandbiterrs works fine.  But we are not able to get hold of a SDX
>    device where we could reproduce the issue to debug. We are working
>    offline with Manivannan for the SDX remote debug. Will keep you
>    updated here and if we are not able to solve this on SDX in next
>    couple of days, only way looks like revert and re-apply it for 6.7.

If the READ path works on IPQ platforms it's already a huge step
forward, please send the fix on top of Mannivan series.

Now, what is the issue with SDX?

Thanks,
Miquèl