DAMON testing and benchmarking

Dear Mr. SeongJae Park,
I hope this email finds you well.

For the last few months, I have been looking at DAMON from an end-users
perspective and a developer's PoV. Most recently, I was focusing on
`lru_sort.c` module that uses the `lru_prio` and `lru_deprio` operations
which result in a more precise reclaim. In my understanding, enabling
the "lru_sort.c" module would make intelligent decisions based on the
access frequency of the pages and end up preventing hot page
swaps. Hence, when integrated with an LRU algorithm, it should improve
it.

If you could share any test/benchmark that you might have run to verify
the above assumption? I did find the result numbers you posted (link
below), but that doesn't mention the "plrus-*" scheme numbers. It also
doesn't have numbers for running the `pageout` operation on the entire
physical address space (paddr) i.e. the `pprcl` scheme. So, if you can
link those too, it would be amazing.

Can you also share any real-world (memory-management specific) workload
results that you would have used with DAMON in your experiments? Like
either MongoDB or memcached over Parsec3.0 (including splash2x) - which,
in my understanding, is less memory intensive and more architecture
inclined.

I also had a question regarding schemes - A scheme is highly tweakable,
and it's what the efficiency of DAMON rests upon. The more precise the
scheme, the more efficient DAMON will be. Hence, I'd be thankful if you
can help me derive a config that would provide the best results.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Test results: https://damonitor.github.io/test/result/perf/latest/html/

--
Regards,