Re: LSFMMBPF proposal [MM]: Lazy RCU memory reclaim

Hello,

> Title: Lazy RCU memory reclaim

I uploaded my slides to Google doc and opened it up for comment-level
access to everyone. Feel free to take a look or comment prior to my
talk: http://bit.ly/lsfmm23_rcu

It would be great to add the link to the schedule so that conference
attendees can view the slides in advance if they want to. I could not
find a way to do that, optionally - could the mm track or conference
organizers add the slides link under my talk to the schedule document?

thanks,

 - Joel