[Invitation] Linux MM Alignment Session on Wednesday

Hi everybody,

We host a biweekly series, the Linux MM Alignment Session, on Wednesdays.
We'd like to invite MM developers to attend and will announce the topic
for the next instance on the Monday prior to the next meeting.

Our next Linux MM Alignment Session is scheduled for Wednesday.  The
details:

Wednesday, March 8 · 9:00 – 10:00am PST (GMT-8)
https://meet.google.com/csb-wcds-xya
backup: (US) +1 347-682-5874 PIN: 356 962 072#
international: https://tel.meet/csb-wcds-xya?pin=1301132214803

This week's topic will be a discussion led by Bharata B Rao (AMD) on the
memory access profiler based on IBS for NUMA balancing.  We'd also like to
talk about generally useful extensions for this work and how it can be
leveraged for memory tiering in the future.

It would be great to align on common goals and discuss division of work as
well as timelines.

If anybody has ideas for future topics, please let me know and I'll try to
organize them.  We'd love to have volunteers to lead future topics as well
as requests for MM topics to be presented.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Wednesday!