Re: Control page reclaim granularity

How about we provide a interface to make you able to specify which pages should be charged to which cgroup, then you may create two cgroups for the two files, set each of them to the desired size which you want the cache of the file to be.  By that way you can control them as exactly as you want.
The current memcg allows a group which has not any processes but still pages in soft limit tree (hope I'm not wrong) so you dont' have to put any of you worker process into the groups either.

-zyh

在 2012年3月9日星期五,Zheng Liu <gnehzuil.liu@xxxxxxxxx> 写道: