Re: Fixing a severe kernel bug

On Sat, 06 Aug 2022 14:45:02 +0800 Hillf Danton wrote:
> Hey Zhenpeng,
>
> Nice to read your email.
>
> WRT fixing kernel bug found in `cls route4` subsystem, could you add
> netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-mm@xxxxxxxxx and linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> to the Cc list?
>
> Because I have no access to google.com, feel free to add lore link to
> the bug after taking a look at [1].
>
> Your POC triggering the UAF is welcome, and when you post it, feel free
> to attach any patch relevant you saw.

Two seconds ... If no CVE number assigned to the uaf yet, go to register
it to the CVE system with your POC and all the patches you know survived
your tests before replying to this mail thread.

Dan please help Zhenpeng if he has big difficulty registering a CVE.

> Thanks
> Hillf
>
> [1] Re: [syzbot] INFO: trying to register non-static key in rxe_cleanup_task - syzbot (kernel.org)

The link should have been
  https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000f0980c05e5565f2d@xxxxxxxxxx/