Private Invitation for NEC Co

Title: Private Invitation for NEC Co
Hi there,

My team and I are all huge fans of NEC Co, and we’d love the chance to help your beautiful brand get in front of an even larger, highly-targeted audience.

I wanted to extend a private invitation for NEC Co to partner in a co-branded collaboration to fuel your email list growth to acquire more new transacting customers.

With each FindKeep.Love campaign, you can achieve:
I’d love to walk you through how our campaigns work and see if you’d qualify for a complimentary trial

Available in the next few days to connect?

Best,
Rachel

T:DS-P7-GENV1

Rachel Spratt