Make zswap same filled pages copy on write

Hi,

As I understand it, zswap currently handles same filled pages by
storing them uncompressed and then copying them out when they are
loaded. A possible alternative could be to have same filled pages that
get swapped out mapped to the page stored in zswap as copy on write in
the page table, instead of being marked as swapped out. Then reads
from the "swapped out" page will just read the underlying page stored
in zswap, and the stored page will only be truly loaded/copied out
when it is written to. This is similar in concept to the copy on write
mechanism the kernel has for forking processes. Would this be worth
implementing? I am largely unfamiliar with kernel development. This is
just an idea I figured I would mention here. Also please CC responses
to me, since I am not subscribed to the mailing list.