Re: [RFC] mm: MADV_COLLAPSE semantics

Ok, I think I'll wrap up this thread.

Again, thanks all for taking the time to voice their thoughts and have
this great discussion.

As Yang suggested, I'll start by proposing MADV_COLLAPSE isn't tied to
any of the THP sysfs knobs and we'll see if there are any additional
issues / concerns raised.

Thanks again for everyone's time!

Best,
Zach