[LSF/MM][ATTEND] readahead and writeback

I would like to attend to participate in the readahead and writeback
discussions. My questions are

- readahead size and alignment, hope that we can reach some general
  agreements on the policy stuff

- async write I/O bandwidth controller, will it be a good complement
  feature to the current blk-cgroup I/O controller? Each seem to have
  its own strong areas and weak points.

- per-memcg dirty pages control, to be frank, it's non-trivial to
  implement and I'm not sure it will perform well in some cases.
  Before following that direction, I'm curious whether the much more
  simple scheme of moving dirty pages to the global LRU can magically
  satisfy the main user demands.

Thanks,
Fengguang