Re: [GIT PULL] Page cache for 5.17

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:10 PM Matthew Wilcox <willy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Convert much of the page cache to use folios

So I note that you tend to still sometimes use 'page' in the commit
messages and leave them in the comments.

For example:

>       filemap: Drop the refcount while waiting for page lock

or the comment (and function name) in next_uptodate_page():

                /* Has the page moved or been split? */

and obviously also function names for first_map_page()/next_map_page().

I don't mind, but it's an odd kind of inconsistency, where the code
all uses 'folio', but then the function name and comment wasn't
updated.

Sometimes you _do_ update the function name, sometimes you don't.
Maybe there's a pattern I'm not seeing.

Anyway, regardless of that small nit - pulled.

               Linus