In-time for - National Retail Federation 2022

Good Day,

We have “ National Retail Federation 2022updated attendees list

Target Audience: C-level : CEO, CIO, CTO, CFO, COO, President, Owner/Principal, Sr. Executive, SVP, EVP, VP Director, Manager, Annalist, Other.., Many More….,

Each record in the list contains - First Name, Last name, Company Name, Job Title, Phone Number, Email Address, Company Website, etc...

If you’re interested shall I send you the Counts and Cost for the attendees list

Best Regards,

Jess Watkin   Marketing and Event Coordinator

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'