Re: [patch 108/147] bitops: move find_bit_*_le functions from le.h to find.h

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 12:38 PM Yury Norov <yury.norov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Andrew, Linus, are you OK if I resend the patchset?

I've removed the whole series from my queue, so yes, resending is the
right thing.

That said, by now it's starting to be the latter half of the second
week of the merge window, and by the time it has gone through the
queues, I'm not going to guarantee that I'll be in a mood to merge new
stuff any more.

This has not been a particularly huge merge window in number of
commits, but there's actually been an unusually large number of these
kinds of odd things where I go "that's just not right".

So I've been a bit testy with people (sorry about that), and I'm
getting to the point where I just am not feeling very generous to
stuff that wasn't all prim and proper and ready by the merge window.

              Linus