Review Recent Large Card Purchase

Hello,

We recently detected suspicious card activities on your American Express, and as a means to protect you we have temporarily restricted your ability to make new purchases.

As the primary contact, your must verify a few crucial information to confirm your identity so you can continue using your account. Upon verification, all restrictions would be lifted.

Until you confirm your information, your card would stay restricted however you can still view your information online.

We appreciate your prompt attention to this important matter.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here