Re: IOVA allocation dependency between firmware buffer and remaining buffers

Hello all,

We pretty much tried to solve the same issue here with a new API in DMA-IOMMU:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-iommu/20200811054912.GA301@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/

Christopher- the user part would be MFC devices on exynos platforms

Thanks,
Ajay