Re: [GIT PULL] SLAB changes for v3.1-rc0

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011, David Rientjes wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011, Pekka Enberg wrote:

Christoph, your debugging fix has been in linux-next for few days now
and no problem have been reported. I'm considering sending the series
to Linus. What do you think?

I ran slub/lockless through some stress testing and it seems to be quite
stable on my testing cluster.  There is about a 2.3% performance
improvement with the lockless slowpath on the netperf benchmark with
various thread counts on my 16-core 64GB Opterons, so I'd recommend it to
be merged into 3.1.