Re: WARNING in __mmdrop

On 2019/7/30 下午3:44, Jason Wang wrote:

}
Looks good but I'd like to think of a strategy/existing lock that let us
block properly as opposed to spinning, that would be more friendly to
e.g. the realtime patch.

Does it make sense to disable preemption in the critical section? Then we don't need to block and we have a deterministic time spent on memory accssors?

Ok, touching preempt counter seems a little bit expensive in the fast path. Will try for blocking.

Thanks