idle-page marking in page-types tool

Hi Christian,
I am looking into idle page tracking and noticed the page-types tool
in tools/vm/. It seems you are only marking pages as idle if the -f
option is passed ("Walk file address space").

I was curious why you decided do the marking of idle pages only for
files and not anonymous pages?
As doing in the following code:
        if (opt_mark_idle && opt_file)
                page_idle_fd = checked_open(SYS_KERNEL_MM_PAGE_IDLE, O_RDWR);

We mainly want to do idle page tracking for anonymous regions to
determine howmuch  of its anonymous memory is a process really using
actively.

But I was curious what was the reason you did it this way?

thanks,
 - Joel