[LSF/MM TOPIC] Usage of PSI in Android lmkd

Dear LSF/MM committee,
I would like to suggest the following topics for a discussion with
members of mm community:
* How we tackle memory pressure detection in Android using new PSI signals
* PSI monitor design that I'm trying to upstream
* Memory pressure-related issues that we are trying to solve on
Android including the best metrics to judge about memory pressure, how
to expedite process kills, how to detect when a killed process is
really dead (reclaimed its pages).

While I don't claim to be an expert in the mm area I spent
considerable amount of time researching and working on memory-related
issues on Android, used and tested psi quite extensively and
implemented psi monitors.
Thanks,
Suren.