Fwd: Arthor's Sword and Table are "One"

I tried zbot and mbot, but nobody answered.  Pinging you because your open stats are "interesting."  What do you think?

-a

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam M. Dobrin <adam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, May 3, 2018 at 4:45 PM
Subject: Arthor's Sword and Table are "One"
To: mterry@xxxxxxxxxx, nafallo@xxxxxxxxxx, mgunes@xxxxxxxxxx, cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: canonical@xxxxxxxxx

Hey,

I need a job, and I have some good ideas--maybe you guys wanna work on it with me? :)  I think it's pretty obvious that a significant part of this message is designed to help draw support and use of a system for electronic voting--something that we desperately need, along with people like you, and those that work with you.  I have always been a Linux user, since 11.  I've used Ubuntu since it was created, switching from Debian and "slackware" before that, if anyone has any idea what that is anymore.  Anyway, obviously I love the open source ethos, and I think we need it to build Heaven a little bit better than the last time.  It sure looks like there's a "glitch" somewhere.

You can see my work history on LinkedIn.