[LSF/MM TOPIC] Meltdown Mitigation

There has been a lot of churn the past few months on various mitigations
for our favorite vulnerabilities.  By April, the dust should have
settled enough for us to take a look back at the impact on the VM from
all this churn.  Although a lot of action happened in arch/*, I think
there is still plenty to discuss that affects the VM.

For instance, the entry/exit paths have changed for everyone which
changes page fault behavior.  On x86, the TLB behavior is different
because of more copies of the page tables that we switch between more
frequently, in addition to the changes resulting from the PCID work[1].

powerpc/Meltdown:
	Nicholas Piggin <npiggin@xxxxxxxxx>
	Michael Ellerman <mpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
arm64/Meltdown: