Re: Google Chrome cause locks held in system (kernel 4.15 rc2)

mikhail wrote:
> Thanks, I investigated the code of new version udplogger. I understood
> why it is not subject to the problems described above. Because it uses
> one file for all clients. The old version tried to create a separate
> file for each client.
>
> Why you not using git hosting?

Because I don't have my git trees. svn is sufficient.

> Old version is quickly searchable by google.

Using old version is fine.
What you are seeing is a bug which exists in kohsuke's version.

> Look here it's second place in search results:
> https://imgur.com/a/IKHY8
> And new version is impossible to find in searching engine, it's so sad.

In my search result, my version is printed first.
URL of my version is explicitly shown in the LCJ2014-en_0.pdf file.
I can't afford investigating modified/variant versions which are called "udplogger".
I don't have control for preventing modified/variant versions from appearing. ;-)

Anyway, please report when you succeeded to reproduce slowdown problem.