Re: Regression with a0747a859ef6 ("bdi: add error handle for bdi_debug_register")

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 12:15:31 -0600,
 Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

One important thing I have just found is that it looks like the problem only happens when booting in enforcing mode. If I boot in permissive mode it does not happen. My home machines are currently set to boot in permissive mode and I'll test this evening to see if I can reproduce the problem if I change them to enforcing mode. If so I'll be able to do lots of testing during my vacation.

Enforcing mode alone isn't enough as I tested that one one machine at home and it didn't trigger the problem. I'll try another machine late tonight.