Re: Guaranteed allocation of huge pages (1G) using movablecore=N doesn't seem to work at all

Yes, I tested git head from mainline and few kernels from ubuntu repos since I was lazy to compile them too.

Do you have an idea what can I do about this issue? Do you think its feasable to fix this?

And if not using moveable zone, how would it even be possible to have guaranreed allocation of 1g pages

I do know some kernel programming (I contributed some drivers for my laptop) so I could help if you have a direction for me to take.

Best regards,
      Maxim Levitsky