Re: Guaranteed allocation of huge pages (1G) using movablecore=N doesn't seem to work at all

I am fully aware of this.
This is why we have /proc/vm/treat_hugepages_as_moveable which I did set. Did you remove this option?

I don't need/have memory hotplug so I am ok with huge pages beeing not movable in the movable zone.
The idea here is that other pages in that zone should be moveable so I should be able to move all of them outside and replace them with hugepages. This clearly doesn't work here so thats why I am asking my question

Best regards,
    Maxim Levitsky