Re: kernel BUG at fs/xfs/xfs_aops.c:853! in kernel 4.13 rc6

On 3 September 2017 at 12:43, Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is:
>
>         bh = head = page_buffers(page);
>
> Which looks odd and like some sort of VM/writeback change might
> have triggered that we get a page without buffers, despite always
> creating buffers in iomap_begin/end and page_mkwrite.
>
> Ccing linux-mm if anything odd happen in that area recently.
>
> Can you tell anything about the workload you are running?

On XFS partition stored launched KVM VM images, + home partition with
Google Chrome profiles.
Seems the bug triggering by high memory consumption and using swap
which two times larger than system memory.
I saw that it happens when swap has reached size of system memory.

--
Best Regards,
Mike Gavrilov.