Re: OOM kills with lots of free swap

Well, my apologies, I haven't been able to reproduce the problem, so
there's nothing to go on here.

We had a bug (a local patch) which caused this, then I had a bug in my
test case, so I was confused.  I also have a recollection of this
happening in older kernels (3.8 I think), but I am not going to go
back that far since even if the problem exists, we have no evidence it
happens frequently.

Thanks!