Re: Error in freeing memory with zone reclaimable always returning true.

On Mon 26-06-17 21:38:07, Ivid Suvarna wrote:
[...]
> Thanks Michal for the clarifications. One last thing, in suspend to ram
> or suspend to disk we freeze userspace processes. Is there any way to
> print the userspace processes that were freezed during
> suspend?i.e.,either process name or PID.

Well, try_to_freeze_tasks iterates over all tasks and checks whether
they are frozen (see freeze_task), so you can mimic that logic, although
you might need freezer_lock which is internal to the freezer. Also there
might tasks which have been frozen because of the freezer cgroup and it
is not clear whether you want to consider those as well.

Anyway I would recommend you to start a new email thread and involve
freezer maintainers to get a better info.
--
Michal Hocko
SUSE Labs