I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

Figo zhang would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
Figo zhang
Figo zhang
奔跑吧 at 奔跑吧Linux内核
China
Hi,
- Figo
Confirm that you know Figo
You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe
This email was sent to linux-mm@xxxxxxxxx.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
© 2017 LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View CA 94043. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.