Re: some question about order0 page allocation

hi MIchal
> I am not deeply familiar with the mobility code, more so for an old
> kernel, but my general understanding is that that the migrate type
> information is not exact and there are races possible.
When we add more debug message for checking the issue.
so far it is only fail on watermark check.
and it seems there did race condition happen like you mentioned to
make the final memory info is incorrect.

Sincerely appreciate your kind help ^^