Re: [Revised document] Crossrelease lockdep

Please let me know your opinions. I'm planning to post next spin if you
agree with at least the concept. I omitted many things about e.g.
synchronization, set theory and so on, since I don't want it to be too
lengthy document, so focused on only essential thingy. Please let me know
if you think there are logical problems in the document. I might be able
to answer it. It would be appreciated if you check the document.

Thanks,
Byungchul