Re: + mm-hugetlb-fix-race-when-migrate-pages.patch added to -mm tree

On 2016/7/21 22:27, Michal Hocko wrote:
> On Thu 21-07-16 22:13:55, zhong jiang wrote:

>>> But then all the shared ptes should be identical, no? Or am I missing
>>> something?
>>  all the shared ptes should be identical, but  there is  a possibility that new process
>>  want to share the pte from other process ,  other than the parent,  For the first time
>>  the process is about to share pte with it.   is it possiblity?
> I do not see how. They are opperating on the same mapping so I really do
> not see how different process makes any difference.

   ok , In a words . the new process get the shared pte, The shared pte not come from the parent process.
  so , src_pte is not equal to dst_pte.  because src_pte come from the parent, while dst_pte come from
  other process.    obviously, it is not same.