FlameGraph of mlx4 early drop with order-0 pages

Hi Mel,

I did an experiment that you might find interesting.  Using Brenden's
early drop with eBPF in the mxl4 driver.  I changed the mlx4 driver to
use order-0 pages.  It usually use order-3 pages to amortize the cost
of calling the page allocator (which is problematic for other reasons,
like memory pin-down, latency spikes and multi CPU scalability)

With this change I could do around 12Mpps (Mill packet per sec) drops,
usually does 14.5Mpps (limited due to a HW setup/limit, with idle cycles).

Looking at the perf report as a FlameGraph, the page allocator clearly
show up as the bottleneck:

http://people.netfilter.org/hawk/FlameGraph/flamegraph-mlx4-order0-pages-eBPF-XDP-drop.svg

Signing off, heading for the plane soon... see you at MM-summit!
--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer