[LSF/MM ATTEND] mm validation, hugepages

Hi all,

I'd like to participate in this year's LSF/MM to continue my
work on improving the testing and validation of MM code.

While I'm currently doing work aimed at improving hugepage related
testing, it's important to understand how other parts of MM can
be easier to test and fuzz.

It'll be interesting to expose other, more untested and/or bitrotten
bits to userspace testing and fuzzing, but it's not clear which parts
are of interest, and which assumptions the existing code makes about
those bits - something we need to clarify.

Thanks,
Sasha