[S+Q Cleanup3 0/6] SLUB: Cleanups V3

V1->V2: Fixes as discussed with David.
V2->V3: More deeper fixes. Return pointer to kmem_cache from create_kmalloc_cache.

These are just the 6 remaining cleanup patches (after the 2.6.36 merge
got the other in) in preparation for the Unified patches.

I think it may be best to first try to merge these and make sure that
they are fine before we go step by step through the unification patches.
I hope they can go into -next.

Patch 1

Uninline debug functions in hot paths. There is no point of the compiler
folding them in because they are typically unused.

Patch 2

Remove dynamic creation of DMA caches and create them statically
(will be turned dynamic by patch 4 but will then always be preallocated
on boot and not from the hotpath)

Patch 3

Remove static allocation of kmem_cache_cpu array and rely on the
percpu allocator to allocate memory for the array on bootup.

Patch 4

Remove static allocation of kmem_cache structure for kmalloc and friends.

Patch 5

Extract hooks for memory checkers.

Patch 6

Move gfpflag masking out of the allocator hotpath