Re: Need some help in understanding sparsemem.

Thanks to you guys, I am now getting a grip on the sparsemem code.
While going through the code, I came across several instances of the following:
#ifndef CONFIG_NEED_MULTIPLE_NODES
.
<some code>
.
#endif

Now, it seems like this configuration option is used in case there are
multiple nodes in a system.
But its linked/depends on NUMA/discontigmem.

It could be possible that we have multiple nodes in a UMA system.
How can sparsemem handle such cases ??

Regards,
Naren