Re: [patch -mm 08/18] oom: badness heuristic rewrite

Hi

> > In other word, I'm sure I'll continue to get OOM bug report in future.
>
> You must have some reason for believing that.  Please share it with us.

In past, OOM bug report havn't beed stopped. Why can I believe any miracle
occur?

The fact is, any heuristic change have a risk. because we can't know
all of the world use case. then, I don't think we must not change anything
nor we must not makes any mistake. I only want to surely care to keep
trackability.

> Even better: apply the patches and run some tests.  If you believe
> there are new failure modes then surely you can quickly prepare a
> testcase which demonstrates them.
>
> Or just suggest a test case - I expect David will be able to test it.
>
> Again: without hard, tangible engineering facts I cannot take comments
> such as the above into account.

OK. I also aim to provide good and productive information. But I also
have requests.
Recently mainly Oleg pointed some race and heuristic failure. I don't
want your engineer ignore such bug report. please help bugfix too, please.
otherwise, I'll upset again.