Re: MCEs on MIPS: multiple matching TLB entries

在2024年6月28日六月 下午6:57,Yu Zhao写道:
> Hi,
>
> OpenWrt folks ran into MCEs caused by multiple matching TLB entries
> [1], after they updated their kernel from v6.1 to v6.6.
>
> I reported similar crashes previously [2], on v6.4. So they asked me
> whether I'm aware of a fix from the mainline, which I am not.
> on
> I took a quick look from the MM's POV and found nothing obviously
> wrong. I'm hoping they have better luck with the MIPS experts.

Hi Yu,

I never hit such problem on my (non-bcm) 74Kc systems.

However a quick glance suggested it may be related to Wired TLB entries
on your platform.

Both duplicated TLB entries, Index 2 and 3, are all below "Wired" setting,
which means they are not managed by mm, but platform code.

Thanks
- Jiaxun

--
- Jiaxun