What about removing Netlogic support ?

Hi,

is anybody still interested in having Netlogic support ?

I couldn't find any usefull docs, eval boards on Ebay are rare and look
imcomplete and it's not clear in which devices it's used (and even if this
known it doesn't look like getting Linux running there is easy).

So if nobody objects I'm going to remove netlogic support.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessarily a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]