Re: Toshiba TC86C001 support

> a lot of te mips defconfig enable CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TC86C001, which is

   Well, grep'ping in arch/mips/configs/ gave me a surprise! TC86C001
is enabled in couple Malta configs and even in the Big Sur config, and
not enabled in any TX39 or TX49 configs... :-/

> a legacy ide driver that has no libata equivalent.  We plan to
> phase out the legacy ide driver this year, so I'm wondering if this
> hardware is still in use by anyone, and if yes how we can get a libata
> driver for it?

   There's hardly a lot of sense in using the Toshiba's PCI card on those
platforms, so I think these configs should be easy to clean up of the TC86C001
IDE option. :-)

MBR, Sergei