Re: MIPS Hardware support

On 2/27/20 3:49 PM, Thomas Bogendoerfer wrote:
Hi,

we have 47 MIPS system types and I'd like to get an overview how alive
they really are. I've already grouped the 47 systems a little bit by
hardware I already own and regulary test kernels. Could you please
give me some feedback about the "unclassified" systems ? What systems
are supported by qemu (real test not just repeating qemu docs) ?
Thank you for your help.

Atheros AR71XX/AR724X/AR913X based boards (ATH79)

ath79 is well supported in OpenWrt, you can get devices in normal stores.

Broadcom BCM47XX based boards (BCM47XX)

BRCM47xx is supported in OpenWrt, you can get devices on ebay.

IMG Pistachio SoC based boards (MACH_PISTACHIO)

I have an IMG Marduk (Creator Ci40) which uses MACH_PISTACHIO.
This is also supported in upstream OpenWrt, but it does not have many users.

Hauke