Linux Media Summit in April, 7 - San Diego - CA - USA

As discussed on our IRC #v4l channel at Freenode, we'll be running a 1-day
Linux Media Summit in San Diego on Aug, 7, just after the Embedded
Linux Conference.

Feel free to submit relevant topics related to the Linux Kernel support
for media, in order to help us to build the workshop's agenda and take
other needs into account when working on it.

As usual, we'll be using the media-workshop@xxxxxxxxxxx ML for the
specific discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate
on such discussions and/or be present there are requested to subscribe
it, and to submit themes of interest via the mailing lists.

Please also send an e-mail if you're intending to join us there, to
allow us to be sure that we'll have enough seats for the participants.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Mauro

--